The certificate of seismic resistance and resistance to vibrations may be required, and therefore issued, for equipment, buildings and / or structures whose seismic stability becomes one of the fundamental characteristics both for buildings themselves and for structures and industrial equipment possibly contained therein. determines the level of their resistance to earthquakes.
This certificate is issued on the basis of the test results and confirms that the construction work or use of the tested equipment can be performed under certain conditions. The result of the work to obtain the seismic certificate consists of a test report or a calculation that will be released together with a certificate of seismic resistance.
The difference between the release between the test report or the anti-seismic calculation essentially consists of the type of product to which these tests will be carried out:
The calculation of the seismic resistance is performed if:
- The product is built or made up of a set of "multi-element" systems and it is technically impossible to place the product on a shaker table;
- The product or analogue has been previously tested;
- The product has no resonance from 1 to 30 Hz
The calculation method is applicable for the issue of a certificate for seismic resistance in cases where:
- Block transformer substations (BKTP);
- Heat exchange equipment;
- Capacitive equipment;
- Construction of light metal structures;
- Pumping unit.